PROF. G. N. PANDEY, Ph.D.
A lifetime in service of Medicine and social work
Adjunct Professor, Indian Institute of Information Technology, Allahabad
Project Director, Maharishi University of Information Technology, U.P.
POSITIONS HELD :
- Founder Vice-Chancellor, JRH University, Chitrakoot (July 2001-October 2006)
- Maharaja Agrasen University of Technology (Proposed), New Delhi: Act and Concept paper submitted to Govt. of NCR, New Delhi 2007.
- Working as CONSULTANT for Development of LOHIA INTERNATIONAL UNIVERSITY, Kanpur
- PROJECT DIRECTOR, Maharishi University of Information Technology, U.P. Act approved by Govt. of U.P. and notified
- Adjunct Professor, G.I.University of Science & Technology, HISAR October 2006-October 2008.
- Chairman, XIth Five Year Plan Committee for Technical Education, Uttar Pradesh. (Report Submitted)
- Founder Chairman, Academic Committee and Adviser, Sambhu Nath Institute of Engineering and Technology, Allahabad.
- Chief Adviser to Children Academy and Care, Azamgarh (U.P.) operating College of Pharmacy & Planning Ganesh Inst. of Engg. & Technology on their Campus.
- Founder Director, Bharat Institute of Technology, Meerut and Director Bapu Institute of Technology, Meerut.
- Director, Institute of Engineering & Technology, Lucknow and Dean, Faculty of Engineering & Technology, University of Lucknow, Lucknow 09.01.88-30.06.99.
- Chairman, Admission Committee, HBTI, Kanpur for several years.
- Technical Director, The Indian Turpentine & Rosin Company Limited, Bareilly, U.P. (24.09.1984 to 08.01.1988).
- Director, Directorate of Environment, Government of Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow (Dec., 1983 to Sept., 1984).
- Professor of Chemicals Engineering (November 28, 1972 to December, 1983). Head, Department of Chemicals Engineering (October 1, 1972 to December 16, 1983). Dean of Students (June 1974 to April 1977).
- Research Consultant, Geo-Engineering LABORATORIES, inc. Mt. Veron, IL, USA (September 1972 to November 1972). Principal Investigator (Research Associate) for the National Science Foundation (USA) Project on Diffusion Through Porous Media and American Gas Association. Project on Threshold Pressure Phenomena, University of Michigan, ANN ARBOR, Mich., USA, (Jan., 1971 to September, 1972).
- Reader/Lecturer in Chemical Engineering, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi (Aug. 63 â December, 1970).
- Member Admission Committee, Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi, for a few years
- Expert member, Empowered Committee, for establishment of Private Engineering Colleges (95-99).
TEACHING EXPERIENCE :
Teaching and Research experience in the area of Environmental Engineering, Transport Phenomena, Unit operations, Thermodynamics, Chemical Engineering, Petroleum Refinery Engineering and Petrochemicals, advanced Fluid Mechanics, Heat Transfer, Oil Technology and Mass Transfer, and Food Technology, Information Technology, Information Systems, System Analysis and Design, Computer Organization-Governance, Enterprise Resource Planning, Data Ware House and Data Mining, Software requirement Engineering, Software Architecture, Testing and quality of software, Systems Engineering.
RESEARCH AND Ph.D. GUIDANCE :
I have supervised 27 research schemes, guided about 26 Ph.Ds written 14 books, and published 225 research and technical papers
RESEARCH SCHEMES as Principal Investigators/Co-Investigator: :
- Mass Transfer with Chemical Reaction from Rotating Surface to Liquid (CSIR, NEW DELHI)
- Residence Time Distribution in Liquid Semifluidized Beds (CST, Lucknow)
- Directory of facilities available in various Institutions/Organizations in U.P. (State Board of Environment and Ecology, Lucknow).
- Project on Treatment of Tannery Waste end Recovery of Chromium (State Board of Environment and Ecology, Lucknow).
- Project on Preparation of Data Bank of the Information on Effluent Treatments (State Board of Environment and Ecology, Lucknow).
- Project on Water Quality Studies in River Ganga at Kanpur (State Board of Environment and Ecology, Lucknow).
- Maintaining Suitable Water Quality of River Pandu at Kanpur (State Board of Environment and Ecology, Lucknow).
- Isolation land Characterization of Protein from Oil Seed Cakes (UGC, New Delhi).
- Kinetic study of Nitrification and Dentrification of Fertilizer Waste (UGC, New Delhi).
- Three Phase Fluidization (CSIR, New Delhi).
- Evaporative and Condensation Heat Transfer Co-efficient Using Enhanced Heat Transfer (Department of Science & Technology, Lucknow).
- Control at Diesel Engine Exhaust (UGC, New Delhi).
- Post Harvest Decay Control of Citrus Fruits.
- Microbiological Corrosion of Metals Used in Underground Services and its Prevention (CSIR, New Delhi).
- Control of Corrosion and Scaling of heat Exchangers.
- Hydrobiological Studies in Reference to Pollution Effect of Industrial and Domestic Wastes in River Ganga at Kanpur (CSIR, UGC for different aspects).
- Modeling and Simulation of Imperfectly Mixed Continuous Reactors (Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India).
- Study on Mixing Continuous Vessels (CSIR, New Delhi).
- Total Gasification of Coal Fluidization (CST, UP, Lucknow).
- Studies on pressure Drop in Fixed and Fluidized Beds with Non Newtonian (CST, UP, Lucknow).
- Studies on Dynamics of Three Phase Fixed and Fluidized Beds (CST, UP, Lucknow).
- Studies on RTD in Fluidized Beds with Non-Newtonian System (CST, UP, Lucknow).
- Drug Reduction in Packed Bed (CST, UP, Lucknow).
- Monitoring and Evaluation of Solar Street Lighting, Solar Pumps, Solar Television and Other Solar Systems. Installed in the Rural Area of Utter Pradesh (NEDA, UP, LUCKNOW).
- Production of Biogas from "Water Hyacinth" (NEDA, UP, Lucknow).
- Integrated Rural Energy Program, State Technical Backup Unit, (Ministry of Non Conventional Energy Sources, Government of India, New Delhi.
- Preparation of Scientific Materials and Software for Science Popularization. (CST, UP, Lucknow).
- Discovery Park, DST, New Delhi, as Co-investigator (under process) 2008-2010.
- Development of Process Automation Centre, Ministry of Petroleum and Natural Gas (under process) 2008-2012.
INTERACTION WITH TEACHING INSTITUTIONS :
Banaras Hindu University, Agra University, Punjab University, Kanpur University, Aligarh Muslim University, Madras University, Nagpur University, Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur, Ranchi, University of Sri Nagar (J&K), State Public Service Commission. Andhra University, Roorkee University, Osmania University, Hyderabad, Jabalpur University, State Technical Board, U.P., Indian Institute of Chemical Engineering, Annamalai University, Institute of Engineers (India), Regional Engineering College, Trichiraplli (Tamil Nadu), Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Engineering College, Raipur, G.B. Pant University of Agriculture & Technology, Pant Nagar (Nainital), Ujjain University, Ujjain
- Member, Production Centre, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
- Expert Member Board of studies for post graduate program Regional Engineering College, Trichiraplli, Tamil Nadu.
- Member Board of studies, Regional Engineering College, Srinagar
- Member Board of studies, Punjab University, Chandigarh.
- Delivered Lectures in several Seminars and Courses organized by different institutions in the country.
- Attended practically all the QIP meeting held at Madras and Roorkee in connection with the finalisation of courses, modifications, etc., for both UG and PG programs
- Associated with an expert member for finalisation of syllabus for under graduate program for G.B. Pant University of Agriculture and Technology, Nainital.
- Associated with the finalisation of syllabus etc., as an expert member for the new Department of Chemical Engineering, Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh.
- Convener Board of Studies in Chemical Engineering, Kanpur University, Kanpur.
- Convener Research Degree Committee, Chemical Engineering,
INTERACTION WITH SCIENTIFIC & PROFESSIONAL INSTITUTION :
- Fellow Indian Institution of Chemical Engineering, Ex-Chairman/Hon. Secretary, Kanpur Regional Centre
- Served as Fellow. Oil Technologists, Association of India, Member of the General Zone and National Executive council
- Fellow of American Society of Mining Engineers, Petroleum Engineering Division (USA).
- Member, American Institute of Chemical Engineering (USA).
- Fellow, Institute of Engineers (India). Served as Member Executive Committee, Utter Pradesh, State Centre Institution of Engineers (India) and Kanpur Sub-Centre.
- Served as Member, Technical Program Committee, Indian Institution of Chemical Engineers, Calcutta.
- Fellow, Indian Social Science Academy, India.
- Worked as Reviewer for research papers for most of the Journal published in the area of Environmental Engineering.
INTERACTION WITH INDUSTRY :
- Adviser to several Chemical Industries for troubleshooting and identification of projects
- Associated with UPSIC, UPSIDC, PICUP, etc. in the evaluation of industrial projects.
- Served as Director, M/s. Jiwanti Solvsents and Chemicals, Raibarely, for about 6 years and also as Director, Leather Board, Fatehpur
- Worked as Consultant/Adviser for finalization of Pollution Control Schemes for several Industries including Textile tannery, Organic Chemical Industry, Chloralkala Industry, Sugar, Distillery, Pulp and Paper. Rosin and Turpentine etc.
- Associated with UPICO, Kanpur in a preparation of ISTE Course on Environmental Pollution Monitoring and Control. May 29, 1978.
- Industrial Pollution abatement through Recycle. Oct 14-15, 1978
- Environmental Pollution Monitoring and Control in Distillery. April 12-13, 1978
- UGC Sponsored courses on Environmental pollution Monitoring and Control. June 5-16, 1979
- Special course on Corrosion Science and Engineering. Oct, 1980
- A course on Renewable Sources of Energy for Project Officers. Dec. 1988.
- A course of Environmental management for Engineering College Teachers. December, 1989.
- A course on Environmental Management for PWD Engineers, UP. February, 1990
- ISTE Course on Environmental Management. Dec.20, 1991, Jan.4, 1992
LIST OF PAPERS :
1. Study of the mechanism of fluidization in liquid fluidized beds, Indian jl. Technology, Vol.7. 48. 1969.
2. Study of residence time distribution, Proceeding of 22nd Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, New Delhi. December 1969.
3. Study of Connective heat transfer from rotating cylinder to ambient air, proceedings of 22nd Annual Session of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, New Delhi. December 1969.
4. Study of Mass transfer from particle to air, Proceedings of Indian Institute of Chemical Engineers, New Delhi. December, 1969.
5. Study of Pressure drop in liquid fluidized beds, Chemical Era. September, 1970.
6. Study of axial dispersion in packed bed. Indian Jl. Technology Vol.8. 435. 1970.
7. Study of heat transfer in liquid fluidized beds, Indian Jl. Technology. Vol. 8. 285. 1970.
8. Mass Transfer accompanied with Chemical Reactions (Sodium Hydroxide â Ethyl Acetate System), Jl. Science, Research, B.H.U., Vol. 20. 71.
9. Residence time distribution in fluidized beds. A review of literature, Mot & Main. Rev., Vol.10. 21. 1970.
10. Study of mass transfer with chemical reaction (NaOH3CODCH3) system, proceedings of the 23rd Annual Session of the I.I. Ch.E. Hyderabad, 1970.
11. Study of mass transfer in semi-fluidized beds. Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Session of the I.I.Ch.E., Hyderabad, 1970.
12. Study of residence time distribution in columns, pipes and enouali. Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Session of the I.I.Ch.E., Hyderabad, 1970.
13. Heat transfer in agitated vessel. Proceedings of the 23rd Annual Session of I.I.Ch.E., Hyderabad. 1970.
14. Study on Microbiological corrosion of metals by sulfate reducing bacteria presented Symposium, I.I.Ch.E., Chandigarh. 1970.
15. Study of heat transfer in fluidized beds. A Review of literature Jl. Of Scientific Research, Banaras Hindu University.
16. Residence time distribution studies on different systems deviation of a generalized correlation,. Indian Jl. TECHNOLOGY Vol. 9, 1971. PP. 281-284.
17. Study of Mechanism of heat transfer in liquid fluidized beds. Indian Jl. Technology. Vol. 10. 1972. PP. 16-18.
18. Study of residence time distribution in liquid fluidized beds. Indian Jl. Technology. Vol. 10, 1972. Pp. 16-18.
19. Study of axial dispersion in liquid fluidized beds. Indian Jl. Technology. Vol.10, 1972.
20. Heat transfer in semi-fluidized beds, Indian Jl. Technology, Vol. 10, 1972.
21. A three dimensional boundary layer model for flow past spheres. Indian Jl. Technology. Vol. 10, 1972, 176-178.
22. Practical Training, Chemical Era, 8(7), 1972, PP, 10-11.
23. Engineering Education, Chemical Era, 8(6), 1972, 10-11.
24. Longitudinal dispersion in packed beds â A review of literature Chemical Era, Vol.3. No.8, 1972, PP 46-53.
25. Residence time distribution in stirred vessels DECHEMA/ACHEMA, frant furt-Main (West Germany), 1973.
26. Continuous injection technique, presented at annual Fall meeting of the Society of petroleum Engineering (USA), 1973.
27. Threshold pressure measurement Tech., Memo. Geo. Eng. Lab. Mt.vernon. 1973.
28. Models for residence time distribution in fluidized beds, Indian Chem. Engg. Vol. 15. 24 Dec., 1973.
29. Critical Path method, Chemical Era, Dec. 1973.
30. Studies of Front end. Threshold pressure measurement . Presented at Annual Session of the American Association (USA) and Published in their proceedings (1972).
31. Diffusion of fluid Through porous media applied to earth, published in AAPG, (USA), Feb. 1974.
32. Study of axial dispersion in packed beds. A review of literature. Indian Jl. Of Tech. Vol. 8. Dec.1970. PP 435-438.
33. Study of catalytic stream reforming of hydrocarbons presented at the Annual Session of I.I.Ch.E., 1974 and published in their Proceedings.
34. Models for packed beds. Jl. Science. Ind. RESEARCH. Vol.33, 1974, PP 26-30.
35. Mass transfer from rotating disk to water presented at the Annual Session of I.I.Ch.E., 1974.
36. Diffusion coefficients for sparingly soluble solutes in water, presented at the Annual Session I.I.Ch.E., 1974 and published in their proceedings.
37. Synthesis gas from coal, Chemical Concept., Bombay.
38. Introduction to fluidization, Journal, Banaras Hindu University.
39. Process evaluation and review technique, Chemical Era 10(19), 20-25, 1974.
40. Application of Pilot Plant model and scale UP, in plant design, Chemical Era, Vol.10. No.10 Nov., 1974.
41. Models for flow in porous vessels, Indian Chemical Engineering, Calcutta.
42. Mass transfer from rotating xi-symmetract bodies to fluids, Indian Jl. of Technology, Vol. 13, 1975 PP 145 - .
43. Heat transfer to solid-liquid suspension in jacketed agitated vessels, Indian Jl. of Technology, Vol. 13, 1975. PP 53-58.
44. Control of automobile combustion exhaust, Chem. Engg. World, 10(70, 87, 1975).
45. Producer gas Coal, New Sketch, page 57, Republic Day Special Number, 1975.
46. Appropriate Technology and I.S.I., Presented at I.S.I. Convention 1975, Bhopal.
47. Energy Conservation, Institution of Engineers Symposium, 1975.
48. Study of diffusion through liquid. Indian Chemical Engineer.
49. Theological behavior of homo polymer and polymer blends in concentrated solution, presented in Chemical Engineers Conference at Bombay, 1975.
50. Mass transfer from single solid particle in re-circulation fluid, Chemical concept. Vol.2, March, 1975.
51. Heat transfer from single solid particle in re-circulation fluid, Chemical concept, Vol. 11, 59, 1975.
52. Energy Conservation, Chemical concept. Vol 2, No.9-10 March/April, 1975.
53. Recovery of cardinal from cashew nut shell liquid, Chemical Age of India. Vol.27. No.11, Nov.1976, PP. 944-948.
54. Studies on physico-chemical properties of soil corrosion of buried metals. Proceedings of symposium on some physico-chemical properties of clay and clay minerals, held at Bangalore in 1976.
55. Prevention of corrosion and scaling in cooling water, Research and Industry, New Delhi.
56. Best practical means vis-Ã -vis environmental management based on standards. Chemical Age of India 28(12), 1977. PP. 1089-1090.
57. Chemical Engineering Today and Tomorrow. The Indian and Eastern Engineer, 119th Anniversary Number. P.23.
58. Interaction of Chemical Engineering Departments with Industry, Chemical Age of India, 28(5), 1977, PP. 392-393.
59. The application of Essential Oil and their isolates for blue mould decay control in citrus reticulates balance, Jl. of Food Science & Technology. 14(1). 14-16. 1977.
60. Effect of soil characteristics on corrosion of buried metals. Proceedings of symposium at I.I.Ch.E., Chandigarh, 1977, published in International Bio deteriorator, England, U.K.
61. Residence time distribution in semi fluidized bed. Indian Jl. of Technology. Vol.15. No.11. Nov., 1977.
62. Water Pollution and its abatement in Urea Plant. Chemical Age of India. Vol. 28. No.6, June 1977 PP 493-496.
63. Isolation of protein from sunflower cake, presented Annual Session, OTAI.
64. Application of essential oils and their isolation for Blue mould decay control in citrus reticulate blanco, J. of Food, Science & Technology, Vol. 14, No. 1, 1977, PP. 14-16.
65. Binary diffusion in liquid system. Chem Engg. World 13 (3), 57-64, 1978.
66. An introduction of environmental pollution control. Chemical Era, Vol. 14, (7), August, 1978.
67. Axial dispersion in semi fluidized beds, presented in Seminar on Transport Phenomenon held at Varanasi on July 26-28, 1978 and accepted for publication in India. Chemical Engineer, Vol. 22, No.1, March 1980, PP. 40-46.
68. Scope of Research and Development in Chemical Industry Chemical Era, 14(8), 297, 1978.
69. Dynamics of liquid solids semi fluidization using non-Newtonian fluids as fluidizing media, presented at all India Seminar on Theoretical and Industrial Aspects of Semi-Fluidization held at Rourkela. Dec.28-30, 1978.
70. Physico-Chemical Characteristics of the river Ganga at Kanpur, Div. Of Env. Engg. I.E. (India).
71. Environmental Pollution Monitoring of River Pandu at Kanpur, Div. Of Env. Engg. Institutions of Engineers (India).
72. Short contact dissolution in falling film. Indian Technology, February 1978.
73. Post harvest decay control of citrus fruits, Chemical Era. Nov. 1978.
74. Environmental Pollution Monitoring of River Pandu at Kanpur. Environmental Engineering Journal. Institution of Engineers (India). Vol. 16. Pt. En2, 1980. PP. 42-45.
75. Pollution in fertilizer industry â Its abatement and prevention presented at all India Seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur, March, 1976. Chemical Era, 15(3) 1979. PP. 6-12.
76. Control of diesel engine exhaust, presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur in April in 1979, Chemical Era, Vol.15, No.3, 1979, PP. 17-27.
77. Noise pollution and abatements, presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur in March, 1976, Chemical Era 15(4), 4, 1979.
78. Environmental Control by feed back, presented at All India seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur in March 1976, Chemical Era, 15(4), 17, 1979.
79. Role of Microorganism in Environmental control presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur in March, 1976, Chemical Era, Vol 15, No.5, June, 1979. PP 5-9.
80. Treatment of tannery waste, presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur in March, 1976. Chemical Era, 15(6), 1979. PP. 39-45.
81. Radio-active material and environmental, presented at All India Seminar on Environment Control held at Kanpur in March, 1976. Chemical Era, 15(6), 28.1979.
82. Petroleum Industry â A source of Environmental Pollution presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control held at Kanpur in March, 1976. Chemical Era, 15(6), 1979, PP. 46-52.
83. Pollution by plastic and rubber industry, presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control at Kanpur in March, 1976, Chemical Era, 15(7), 9, 1979. PP. 22-26.
84. Pesticides their hazards and prevention, presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control at Kanpur in March, 1976, Chemical Era, 15(27), 1979, PP. 22-26.
85. Disposal of waste from pulp and paper industry presented at All India Seminar on Environmental Control at Kanpur in March, 1976, Chemical Era, 15(27), 1979, PP.22-26.
86. Unsteady state permeability measurements, presented at the Annual Session of I.I.Ch.E., 1974 and published in its proceedings, Indian Jl. Tech., 17(5), 203, 1979.
87. Gasification of Coal under Fluidized bed conditions URJA. Vol. 6, No.6, 224, March, 1979.
88. Low temperature catalytic gasification of coal, URJA, Vol. 6 No. 6, 247, March 1979.
89. Isolation of protein from algae. Research and Industry Journal; New Delhi. Vol 24, March, 1979. PP. 27-30.
90. Monitoring and Statement of pollution in the industrial Environment, Chemical Age of India. 30(3), 211-216, 1979.
91. Coal Gasification â An Overview, URJA, Vol. (6), March 31, 1979.
92. Kinetics of Hydrolysis of oil, presented in International Congress on Oils and oil seeds New Delhi. Feb 9-13, 1979.
93. Energy Conservation in chemical and allied industries, presented in seminar on energy conservation, held at waltair. March 30-31, 1979, and published in Chemical Age of India.
94. Physiological Imbalance caused by hexavalent chromium in fresh waste algae, Indian Jl. of Environmental Health 21(3). 234, 1979.
95. Chemical composition of algae protein Research and Industry Journal, New Delhi, Vol. 24, 1979. PP 31-33.
96. An ecological study of river Ganga at Kanpur-I, Influence of Pollutants on Micro-Organisms,Proc. Symp. Environment. Biol. 383-395, 1979.
97. Effect of Galvanostatic anodic polarisation of stainless steel (ISI 321) in sulfuric acid Jl. of Institution of Engineers (India), Vol. 60, Pt.CH2. Feb. 1980. PP.25-29.
98. Changes in lactic substances of citrus fruits infected with different citrus pathogen. Jl. of food Science and Technology, Mysore.
99. Studies on Microbiological corrosion of metals by sulfate reducing bacteria. International Bio deterioration, England, UK.
100. Corrosion of Carbon steel in organic media, Part I, II, Corrosion prevention and control U.K.
101. Corrosion of Energy and Material resources through recycle. Jl. inst. Of engrs. (India), Vol. 61. Pt. ENI. Oct., 1980.
102. Some thoughts on rural development with special reference to Uttar Pradesh, Chemical Age of India, India. Vol. 31. No.4, 1980, PP. 357-362.
103. Inhibition of corrosion of stainless steel (AISI 321) in hydrochloric acid, corrosion prevention and control. Vol., 27, No.3, 1980.
104. Studies on controlling parameter for treatment of water with cetyl pyridinium chlorides, Jl. of Institution of Engineers (India) Vol. 60, Pat. EN3, 71-73, 1980.
105. Dispersion of trace elements in river Pandu at Kanpur, Indian Jl. of Environmental Health, Nagpur.
106. Changes in pectic substances of citrus fruits, infected with different citrus pathogen. Jl. Food Sci. Tech. Vol. 16, No.3, 1979, PP 102-105.
107. Role of Micro-flora in the assessment of Pollution level of river Ganga at Kanpur, Jl. of Institution of Engineers (India). Vol.60, Pt.EN2. 27-34, 1980.
108. Comparative corrosion of iron land iron alloys by vapors of single and mixed acids. Corrosion prevention and control journal, U.K. Feb. 1982, PP. 10-12.
109. Micro-organism and their seasonal variation indicting pollution in River Pandu at Kanpur. Jl. of Institution of Engineers (India). Vol.61, pt. EN1, 1980. PP. 28-30.
110. Physico-Chemical Characteristics of river Ganga at Kanpur, Jl. of Inst. Of Engrs.(India), Vol.61, Pt. EN1, 1980, PP. 28-30.
111. Relevance of biological monitoring to evaluation extent of exposure of worker in industrial environment. Jl. of Inst. of Engrs. (India), Vol.61, Pt. EN1. 44, Oct., 1980.
112. Bio mass-A source of energy, URJA Vol.6. No.9, Dec., 1979.
113. Alternative to liquid fuel in perspective, presented in National Symposium on Utilization of Agricultural and Forest Residues held at Chandigarh on Sept., 26-28, 1980 under the auspices of I.I.Ch.E. Chandigarh Regional Centre, Chemical Age of India.
114. Chemicals from bio mass presented in National Symposium on Utilization of agricultural and Forest Residues held on Sept. 26-28, 1980, under the aspices of I.I.Ch.E. Chandigarh Regional Centre, Chemical Age of India.
115. Studies on Coal Gasification, paper presented in a seminar on Coal based gaseous fuels for Industry held on Sept. 26-27, 1980, under the auspices of Asansol-Durgapur Productivity Council at Durgapur.
116. Energy and Environment, Jl. of Inst. Engrs. (India).
117. Heavy Metal and health, Jl. of Inst. Engrs.(ENV) India, Vol.65, Oct.,1984.
118. Effect of Zinc on fresh water fish (Heteropenustes fossils) Institution of Engineers Journal. India. Vol.64, 1984. PP 56-58.
119. Effect of Arsenic on fresh water fish (Hetropenustes fossils), Journal of inst. of Engrs.(India), Vol. 62, Pt En3. 1982. PP 131-134.
120. Utilization treatment and disposal of distillery effluent. Journal of Inst. of Engrs. (Env.) Vol. 66, Oct., 1985.
121. Effect of Chromium fresh water algae chlorella minist and acendes mesobilguous, Env. Eng., Inst. Engrs. (India).
122. Effect of essential oils on citrus decay pathogens (Under Publication, India Phytopthology, New Delhi).
123. Effect of shearing on rheological behaviors of home polymers and poly blends in concentrated solution, Indian Jl. of Technology.
124. Effect of composition of rheological behaviors or home Polymers and Poly blends in concentrate solution, Indian Jl. of Technology.
125. Effect of temperature on rheological behaviors of home polymer and ply blends in concentrated solution. I.I.Ch.E.
126. Rheological behaviors of homo polymers and poly blends in concentrated solution, I.I.Ch.E.
127. Inhibition of corrosion of stainless steel (AISI 304) in hydrochloric acid by 3-hydroxy quinolenes corrosion presentation and control U.K., October, 1981.
128. Effect of oxidising agent on passivation of stainless steel (AISI 321) in sulfuric acid brit. Corro: Jl.2.88. 1978.
129. The Exothermic reaction of stainless steel (AISI 304) in mixture of HCL. HNO3 and inhibition of its corrosion. Jl. of Corrosion Prevention and Control, U.K. Vol. No. 1983. PP. 11-14.
130. Effect of K2 cr2O7 on passivation of stainless steel (AISI 321) in sulfuric acid, Br. Corros. Jl. 15.2. PP. 81-84. 1980.
131. KI as inhibitor for stainless steel in H2SO4 Metal Finishing, U.S.A.
132. Effect of KI on dissolution of stainless steel (AISI 321) in H2SO4, presented in 34th Annual Session of I.I.Ch.E., Madras, Dec.1980.
133. Determination of corrosion and inhibition of stainless steel (AISI 304) bymised vapor of KCL, HNO3 using thermometric (MYLIDS) techniques, corrosion, prevention and control U.K.
134. Water line and above water line corrosion of stainless steel (AISI 321) in sulfuric acid and its inhibition, Metal finishing, U.S.A.
135. Studies on the stability of passive film produced on stainless steel (AIDI 321) in sulfuric acid containing copper sulfates C.E.W., India.
136. Determination of corrosion of mild steel by vapors of HNO3 by thermometric (MYLIDS) technique, corrosion Prevention control, U.K.
137. Effect of velocity on corrosion of stainless steel in sulfuric acid, corrosion prevention land control, U.K.
138. Corrosion of stainless steels by SO2 and C12 in atmospheric conditions. Jl. of Institution of Engineers, India, Vol.63. Pt CH1, Oct, 1982. PP. 23-26.
139. Gelatin as an inhibitor of the corrosion of Mild Steel in HCL. Jl. of Metal Finishing. (U.S.A.), Vol. 81, No.4, 1983, PP. D45-48.
140. Mechanism of heavy Metals is fresh water, Institution of Engineers. Vol.63. October. Environmental Engineering Division.
141. Effect of copper on fresh water fish (Heteropneustes fossils), Vol. 63, October, 1982-29-39, Institution of Engineers, Environmental Engineering Div.
142. Effect of Hexavalent chromium on Fresh Water Fish (Heterop neustes fossils) (Communicated), Institution of Engineers, Environmental Engineering Div.
143. Monitoring and Treatment in Dyeing Mill, Inst. of Engineers, Environmental Engineering Div.
144. Monitoring of Pollution at sangam during Ardh Kumbha, 82, Pollution research, India. Vol.1(1-2), 1982. PP. 11-20.
145. Total cost gasification in fluidized bed, third Pacific Chemical Engineering Congress, Secul. Kores, may 8-11, 1983.
146. Strategy for Environmental Pollution Control at Kanpur Env. Engg., I.E. (India), Vol.65, Feb 1985.
147. Estimation of Toluene and Benzene by Microdifussion Technique, 4th International Conference, Chemistry for protection of the Environment, 20-23 September, 1983 (France).
148. Kinetics of Alkaline catalysed cardanol formaldehyde reaction list. Jl. of Applied polymer Science (U.S.A.).
149. Environment and Pesticide, Inst. of Engrs. Vol 63, June, 1983, 122-127.
150. Impact Assessment of development Projects. Chemicals Age of India Vol.34, No.5, May, 1982. Pt. 281-285.
151. Control of Mercury Pollution through Recycle, Pollution Research, Madras.
152. Solids wastes management at Kanpur, International Conference of Ecological Aspects Solids Waste Disposal, Kong Kong December, 1983.
153. Effect of heavy metals (As. Cu.Cr+6 Zn) on fresh waster fish (Clarius) Inst. of Engrs., Vol. 65, June 1985. PP 97-98.
154. Effect of heavy metals (As. Cu. Cr+6 Zn) on fresh water fish (Channa), Env. Engg., Inst. of Engrs. (India).
155. Treatment Disposal and Utilization Sewage, Inst. of Engrs.
156. Monitoring and Treatment of cotton textile Mill effluent Institution of Engineers (India).
157. Environmental Pollution Control in Textile industry (under preparation).
158. Inhibition of corrosion of stainless steel in hydrochloric acid by 8-hydroxy quinolene, Corrosion Prevention and Control (U.K.) Oct. 1981 pp.12-14.
159. Effect of potassium iodide on dissolution of stainless steel (AISI 321) in sulfuric acid, presented and published in the Proceedings of 34th Annual Session and published in the proceeding of 34th Annual Session of I.I.Ch.E. held at Madras, December, 16-19.
160. Effect of potassium iodide on the attack of stainless steel by sulphuric acid, Metal Finishing (U.S.A.), Aug. 1982, Vol. 30, No.8, pp. 51-54.
161. The Exothermic reaction of stainless steel (AISI 304) in mixture of HCL and HNO3 and the inhibition of its corrosion prevention & control (U.K.), Feb., 1983, Vol. 30, No.1, pp.11-14.
162. Corrosion of stainless steel (AISI 304) in sulphuric contaminated with hydrochloric and nitric acids, Corrosion Prevention & Control.
163. Inhibitors for ferrous metals in acid media â A review, J. of Reviews on Corrosion and coating (U.K.).
164. Mechanism of inhibition of corrosion of stainless in hydrochloric acid by 8-hydroxy quinolone, Corrosion Prevention and Control.
165. Stainless steel as material of construction for higher temperature services, chemical Age of India.
166. Corrosion Inhibition of stainless steel (AISI 304) in mixture of HCI and HNO3 by Thiourea.
167. Corrosion of stainless steel in H2S04 under dynamic condition, presented in International Congress on Metallic Corrosion, held at Calcutta, Feb. 1985.
168. Effect of arsenic on fresh water fish (Heteropneustes fossils) Inst. of Engrs. Vol. 62, pt.-3 June 1982.
169. Effect of Zinc on fresh water fish (Hetero-pneustes fossillis) Inst. of Engrs. Vol. 64. Feb. 1984.
170. Mechanism of accumulation of heavy metals in fresh water fishes, Inst. Qf Engrs. India.
171. Heavy metals and health. Inst. of Enqrs, India.
172. Effect of heavy metals on fishes - A review, Review on Environmental Health, U.K.
173. Removal of Chromium from Industrial Waste Water, Environmental Progress, New York.
174. Effect of textile waste on fresh water fish (Heteropneustes fossils), Institution of Engineers, India.
175. Control of Mercury pollution through recycle, Third International Symposium on Industrial and Hazardous Waste, Cairo.
176. Effect of Development of Acidity on Corrosion of Carbon Steel in Alcohol.
177. Corrosive effect of an aggressive anion (S04) on corrosion of carbon steel and its inhibition.
178. The water (Prevention and Control of Pollution ) Act â 1974 - revisited, Pollution Research, Karad, Maharashtra.
179. Planned Industrial Development - An overview, Pollution Research, karad , Maharashtra.
180. Environmental Priorities in Uttar Pradesh, Pollution Research, Karad, Maharashtra.
181. Air pollution at Agra, Pollution Research, Karad, Maharastra.
182. Effect of Hexavallent Chromium on fresh water, presented in the VI International Conference on Chemistry for Protection of the Environment held at University of Toino, Italy. September 15-18, 1987.
183. Treatment of Chlor-alkali effluent through Chemical precipitation â presented in the VI International Conference on Chemistry for Protection of the Environment held at University of Toino, Italy, September 15-18, 1987.
184. Kinetics of Alkaline Catalyzed Cardinal - Formaldehyde Reaction I.J. Applied Polymer Science, Vol.29, No.1, 361-372, 1984.
185. Kinetics of Alkaline Catalyzed Cardinal â formaldehyde Reaction III, Determination of Composition of the Resin. J. Applied Polymer Science, Vol. 30, No.3, 979-983, 1985.
186. The application of essential oils and their isolates for control of citrus retculata balance decay pathogens. Indian Phytopathology.
187. Changes in ascorbic content of citrus fruits induced by pencillium digitatum, India Phytopathology.
188. Residence time distribution in fluidized beds, Indian Chemical Engrs., Vol. 15. No.1, 1973, pp. 24-30.
189. Heat transfer to Newtonian liquids in racketed agitated vessels, Indian Jl. of Tech. Vol. 13, 1975, pp.59-61.
190. Gas phase mass transfer in disc and sphere column. Indian Jl. of Tech. Vol. 15, Nov., 1977, pp.461-465.
191. Comparative corrosion of unalloyed and alloyed steels in single and mixed mineral acids. JI. Of corrosion Prevention & Control, U.K., Feb. 1981, pp. 19-23.
192. Corrosion of stainless steel in mixture of HCI and Hno3. JI. Of lInst. Of Engrs.(India), Vol.65, Pt. CH1, Oct. 1984, pp. 11-14.
193. Synthesis of 2-array-1-(Dichlorophenyl I-1-4-(3.4 disubstituted benzylidene) â Imidazolin-5-ones as CVS active agents. LIndian Drugs. 1989. 27(11-15).
194. Synthesis of 2-thio-3-trimethylsily1-1-5 methoxy-2-alkyll-1, 2-substituted quinazoline-4-ye â 1.3.4 oxadizoles antiviral and CVS active agents. Indian National Science Academy, 1989.
195. Performance of Photovoltaic Systems installed in Uttar Pradesh academy. 1989.
196. Wind Energy Resources assessment, Power River Valley Development J1. July-Aug. 1990.
197. Performance Evaluation of Photovoltaic streetlights installed in U.P., India, International Conference on Information and Systems (ICIS), AMSE, Hangzhon China, Oct. 9-11, 1991.
198. Effect of temperature on Biogas production from water hyacinth; Rural Technology Journal, Vol.8. No.3, pp. 25-29 (1991).
199. Performance Evaluation of a 3000 lpd water heater; SESI J1, Vol.2, No.1. pp.67-75 (1992).
200. Performance of Modules and Evaluation of some Photovoltaic Systems; 6th international Photovoltaic Science & Engineering Conference, New Delhi (PVSEC-6), February 10-14, 1992.
201. Socioeconomic and Socio-cultural aspects of environmental degradation. Journal of National Institute of Environment. Vol.2 No.111. p.24-27 (1992).
202. Socioeconomic problems of bio gas plant in India. Khadi & Village Industries Commission Journal. Vol. XXXVIII. No.7 pp.360 â364 (1992).
203. A new aspect of corrosion in Bio gas plant; Rural Technology Journal. Vol.9 No.2 pp.9-11 (1992).
204. Effect of additives on bio conversion of bio mass into methane; Proc. Of 2nd World Renewable Energy Congress, U.K. Sept., 13-18, pp.1460 â 1463 (1992).
205. A new temperature controlled digester for anaerobic digestion for anaerobic digestion for bio gas production; Energy Conversion & Management journal USA; Vol.33. No.11, pp.983-986 (1992).
206. Estimation of global solar radiation in U.P. (India) and comparison of some existing co relations. Solar Energy, Vol.51. No.1, pp. 27-29 (1993).
207. Power from Module & Evaluation of some Solar PV systems. 2nd world Renewable Energy Congress 9-14, Sept. 1993, U.K. pp.499-503.
208. Global geothermal energy scenario. Power and River Valley Development; Vol. XLIII. No.6 & 7. Pp. 101 â 103 (1993).
209. Methanogenesis of water hyacinth in the presence of Boron Compounds; Renewable Energy Journal, UK; Vol. 3 No.1, pp. 45-47 (1993).
210. E-Governance in Developing countries in India Presented in USA Las Vegas in June 2005. Mr. S.K.Singh & Dr. G.N.Pandey.
211. Integrated Development for E-Governance in Developing country India selected for short research paper for The 2006 International Seminar on E-learning, E-business, EEEâ06, Las Vegas, USA. Dr. M.D.Tiwari, Dr. G.N.Pandey & Mr. S.K.Singh.
212. Knowledge management in E-Governance, Selected for publication in journal SCI, USA, Dr. M.D.Tiwari, Dr. G.N.Pandey & Mr. S.K.Singh.
213. Text to Speech Software paper presented by Dr. G.N.Pandey & Mr. S.K.Singh at JRH University, Chitrakoot, U.P., India.
214. E-Governance in India: Priorities, Challenges and Benefits-IIT, Delhi, Mr. S.K.Singh & Dr. G.N.Pandey.
215. Reliability of Open Source Software in E-Governance selected in International Conference at Egypt Cairo, Dr. G.N.Pandey & Mr. S.K.Singh.
216. Trust & Security in E-governance, Florida USA, World Conference, Mr. S.K.Singh & Dr. G.N.Pandey.
217. Studies on E-Governance in India using Data Mining perspective is accepted for publication in World Congress 2008 in Computer Science, Engineering and Applied Computing Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Dr. G.N.Pandey & Ms. Sonali Agarwal.
218. A paper entitled "Knowledge Discovery in Education: An Efficient Data Mining Approach" was accepted for publication in World Congress 2007 in Computer Science, Engineering and Applied Computing Monte Carlo Resort, Las Vegas, Nevada, USA. Dr. G.N.Pandey & Ms. Sonali Agarwal.
219. A paper entitled "E-Governance: An emerging Practice for good Governance" was accepted for publication in National Conference on Trends in Information Technology and Communication Technology (NCTITC 08) organized by Velammal Engineering College, Department of IT, Chennai. Dr. G.N.Pandey & Ms. Sonali Agarwal.
220. A paper entitled "Need of Information Security in E Governance" was accepted for publication in All India Conference on Cyber Crimes and Security Challenges organized by The Institution of Engineers (India), Uttar Pradesh State Centre Lucknow. Dr. G.N.Pandey & Ms. Sonali Agarwal.
221. A paper entitled "E-Governance in India: Priorities, Challenges and Benefits" was accepted for presentation in International Conference on Information Management (ICIM 2005) in Knowledge Society Grand Hyatt Mumbai, India. Dr. G.N.Pandey & Ms. Sonali Agarwal.
222. E Learning An Overview, a national seminar on e learning held on March 22-23, 2009 at E.C.C. Allahabad.
223. E Learning, A national seminar on recent trends in Education held at ITS, Raipur, Chhattisgarh on March 30, 2009.
224. Digital Interactive Shared Archive (DISHA) An open source Digital Library Model for
SAARC Countries, an International Seminar held at Ashoka Hotel, Delhi on 2 to 3 April 2009.
225. "Global Warming and Climate Change", International Conference on Environmental Management held at Vikram University, Ujjain on December 25 2007.
226. "Advances in chemical Engineering", A national Seminar on Advances in Chemical Engineering held at Institution of Engineers, U.P. State centre, Lucknow on September 28-30, 2008
227. "Global energy scenario with India in prospective", AlI india Seminar. on Energy Management in Indian Perspective held at Institution of Engineers, U.P. State centre, Lucknow on October 17-19, 2008.
228. Empowering visually challenged Through Education based on ICT" for presentation at International Conference on Empowering visually challenged persons scheduled to be held at Rajiv Gandhi Institute of Information Technology on April 15-16, 2009.
229. A Roadmap of Software Evolution & Development for SAARC Countries-an International Seminar held at Ashoka Hotel, Delhi on 2 to 3 April 2009.